Marketing Coordinator, Business Development and Marketing Full Time
Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
Schedule: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M-F
Department: Business Development and Marketing
Reports to: Director, Marketing and Community Outreach
Position Summary: Responsible for implementing marketing and communication efforts consistent with the goals and objective of the institution. Provides comprehensive support and assistance with day-to-day activities, exercising independent judgement and creativity.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in healthcare marketing and graphic design.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, or related field required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English required. Bi-lingual skills in Spanish or Mandarin or another language preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, graphic design and publication software.
- Exhibit exceptional written and verbal communications.
- Proficient in graphic design and layout.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8611-0000-A