Admin. Director, Quality/Risk Management - Full Time
Position Title: Admin. Director, Quality/Risk Management
Schedule: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Reports To: Sr. V.P. of Operations & Patient Services
- Administrative responsibility for planning, designing, coordinating and implementing Performance Improvement activities within the organization.
- Administrative responsibility for Risk and Quality Management.
- Facilitates the responsibility for overall performance improvement activities of the organization including structure, process development, education, DNV, Title XXII, and other regulatory agency compliance, data compilation, reporting and external representation of the organization.
- Maintains legal files. Assist the organizations insurance carrier and attorneys with requests for discovery, investigations, etc.
- A current California Registered Nurse License or equivalent Bachelors Degree in related field.
- A minimum of five years progressive experience in healthcare management.
- Certification in Quality/Risk Management preferred. Experience in participating at the senior level with healthcare.
- Knowledge of accreditation, federal and state regulatory statutes.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8715-0112-A