Analyst, Chart Audit Full Time 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Analyst, Chart Audit
Category: Patient Accounting
Schedule: Full Time 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Reports To: Director of Business Office
- Familiar with the revenue cycle process, with the ability to perform chart reviews and ensure that coding, charging and billing are accurate.
- Performs special audit requests.
- Review chart master to minimize revenue and reimbursement losses.
- Two to four year degree, (or equivalent experience) in healthcare related field preferred. (RN, LPN, LVN, HIM).
- Experience with PC's word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, and database software applications is preferred.
- Knowledge of medical coding and billing.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience in healthcare related field preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8530-5018-B