Anesthesia Tech, Per Diem 06:30AM - 15:00PM
Nursing Department: Surgery
Schedule: Per Diem 6:30AM - 15:00PM
Reports To: Director, Perioperative Services
- Responsible for the daily anesthesia machine and related equipment maintenance.
- Assists anesthesia staff with sterile procedures, maintains adequate maintenance related to supply inventory.
- Performs routine assigned including pressure line insertion, administration of spinal epidural, blood transfusions, Swan-Ganz placement and other pain blocker and clinical tasks of limited complexity.
- Works well under direct supervision within defined parameters.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Completion of a medical terminology course preferred.
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Anesthesia Technician certification preferred.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 7420-1247-A