Charge Nurse (RN), Emergency Room
Position Name: Charge Nurse
Nursing Department: Emergency Room
Schedule: Full-Time 06:00 AM - 18:30 PM
Reports To: Director, Emergency Services
- Has 24-hour responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the assigned unit. Coordinates patient care with the physicians and the multidisciplinary team. Responsible for the supervision of all assigned staff.
- Current California RN license, Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) are required.
- Previous EDAP and MAB courses are preferred. If MAB is not current must obtain within 6 months of hire. Basic Arrhythmia course preferred.
- Previous Emergency Department experience is required.
- ***Specialty Pay Available***
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7010-2002-A