Charge Nurse, Surgery Full-Time 6:45 AM - 3:15 PM
Schedule: Surgery Full-Time 6:45 AM - 3:15 PM
Reports To: Sr. Director, Nursing Services
- Shift responsibility for the day to day operation of the assigned unit.
- Coordinates patient care with physicians and the multidisciplinary team.
- Responsible for the supervision of all assigned staff.
- Current California RN license and Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- Two years acute care supervisory experience preferred. Knowledge of hospital regulatory agency and national practice standards.
- Knowledge of performance improvement, care plan standards and staffing and acuity. Demonstrates proficiency in ECG interpretation.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7420-2002-A