Clinical Laboratory Scientist Generalist, Per Diem 11:00PM - 07:30AM
Clinical Laboratory Scientist Generalist
Schedule: Per Diem 11:00PM - 07:30AM
Reports To: Director, Laboratory
- Under the direction of a Laboratory Services Director, the Clinical Laboratory Scientist performs all laboratory procedures in a prompt, accurate, and reliable manner according to established hospital and department policies and procedures.
- Works with Section Leaders in the implementation of new procedures, maintaining Quality Control Records and helps with the documentation of instrument maintenance within the Laboratory.
- Actively participates in the investigation, research, and resolution of P.I. issues. Ensures the rapid and accurate reporting of results.
- Must have current California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license and hospital experience as a generalist.
- Must be able to work every other weekend.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 7500-1022-A