Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Per Diem 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM
Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Schedule: Per Diem 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Reports To: Director, Laboratory
- Under the direction of a Laboratory Services Director, the Clinical Laboratory Scientist performs all laboratory procedures in a prompt, accurate, and reliable manner according to established hospital and department policies and procedures.
- Works with Section Leaders in the implementation of new procedures, maintaining Quality Control Records, and helps with the documentation of instrument maintenance within the Laboratory.
- Actively participates in the investigation, research, and resolution of P.I. issues.
- Ensures the rapid and accurate reporting of results.
- Current California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license required.
- Hospital experience preferred.
- Generalist with Blood Bank experience preferred. Microbiology experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work every other weekend.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 7500-1022-A