Director of Pharmacy, Full-Time 08:00AM - 17:00PM
Director of Pharmacy
Support Department: Pharmacy
Management: Yes Exempt
Schedule: Full-Time 8:00am-17:00pm
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer/Sr. V.P.
- The Director of Pharmacy performs the overall administrative responsibility for the Pharmacy Department, including planning, directing, and controlling personnel, and financial and operational aspects. Responsible for the oversight and monitoring of all medication management systems to ensure all medication processes are effective and safe.
- Current, valid Pharmacist License issued by the California State Board of Pharmacy.
- Completion of a hospital residency program or equivalent experience is desired, but not required.
- Minimum degree is a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Pharmacy. A Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree is desired, but not required.
- Experience at least three (3) years of recent hospital pharmacy experience with emphasis in director-type activities preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8390-0085-A