ER Registration Clerk - Per Diem 11:00 PM - 07:30 PM
Position Name: ECC Registration Clerk
Department: Emergency Room
Schedule: Full-Time 11:00 PM - 07:30 PM
Reports To: Admitting Manager and PM Admitting Supervisor
Summary: Responsible for interviewing the incoming patient or patient representative. Immediately acts on any incoming patients or family.
- Hospital Admitting registration experience is required. Ability to collect patient demographics accurately.
- Knowledge of Medicare, MCal, HMO, and PPO medical insurance requirements.
- Knowledge of mandated forms required for patients to sign (COS, HIPPA, etc...). Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills, good work ethic, team player, and ability to multitask.
- Available to work other shifts if needed and weekends - rotating weekends.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 8571-5060-A