Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - Med/Surg - FT - Days
Position Name: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Nursing Department: Medical Surgical
Salary Range: $28.94 - $39.72 Hourly
Schedule: Full-Time, Day Shift 07:00 AM - 19:30 PM
Reports To: Director of Acute Care Services
- Under the direction of the Registered Nurse, assumes responsibility for the care of the assigned patients during the shift worked. Works collaboratively with ancillary, nursing, and other personnel in maintaining professional standards of care. Emphasis will be toward the nursing care delivery, maintaining customer service standards, and meeting the needs of the patients. The patient population to be served will be Medical/Surgical.
- Graduate of an accredited LVN program.
- A minimum of one year of acute care experience (preferred).
- Documented competence in skills of nursing care.
- Effective communication in English.
- California Licensed Vocational Nurse License.
- AHA BLS Certification required.
- IV Certification by the State of California.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 6175-3002-A