LVN - Med/Surg Department Per Diem 19:00 PM - 07:30 AM
Nursing Department: Med/Surg Department
Schedule:Per Diem - 19:00 PM - 07:30 AM
Reports To: Director, Acute Care Services
- Under the direction of the Registered Nurse, assumes responsibility for the care of the assigned patients during the shift worked. Works collaboratively with ancillary, nursing, and other personnel in maintaining professional standards of care. Emphasis will be toward the nursing care delivery, maintaining the customer service standards, and meeting the needs of the patients. The patient population to be served will be Medical/Surgical.
- Graduate of an accredited LVN program.
- Current California Licensed Vocational Nurse License.
- Documented competence in skills of nursing care.
- Effective communication in English
- BLS AHA Certified.
- IV Certification by the State of California is required.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 6176-3002-A