Pharmacist Intern Per Diem
Ancillary Department: Pharmacy
Schedule: Per Diem Varied Shifts
Reports To: Assistant Director of Pharmacy
- The Pharmacy Intern is responsible for assisting and supporting the licensed pharmacist in pharmaceutical care by the provision of timely and accurate pharmaceutical services in accordance with professional standards and state and federal guidelines.
- Current/valid Intern Pharmacist license issued the California State Board of Pharmacy.
- Familiar with medical and pharmaceutical terminology.
- Basic mathematical skills with demonstrable skills applicable to calculation of percentages and ratios involving pharmaceutical solutions and medications.
- Familiar with basic computer skills and Pharmacy computer skills is preferred.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 8390-1074-A