Physical Therapist, Per Diem - 8:00AM to 4:30PM
Position Name: Physical Therapist
Category: Ancillary Department Physical Therapy
Schedule: Per Diem 8:00AM to 4:30PM
Reports To: Dir. of Rehab Services
- Evaluation of patients to identify functional needs and deficits for therapeutic interventions. Planning and administration of treatment.
- Provision of education/training to the patient, his or her family and other team members.
- Participation in multi-disciplinary care team and reassessment of patient to identify response to treatment.
- Current California Physical Therapist License and BLS certification required.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate in English, demonstrates knowledge in the care of patients, families and visitors in pediatric, adolescent, and adult geriatric populations.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- 2 + weekend days a month coverage.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 7770-1011-A