Registered Nurse Emergency Room FT 6:00PM - 6:30AM
Nursing Department: Emergency Room
Schedule: 6:00PM - 6:30AM
Reports To: Director, Emergency Services
- Assumes responsibility for the complete care of the assigned patients during the shift worked.
- Provide leadership by working collaboratively with ancillary, nursing and other personnel in maintaining professional standards of care.
- Responsible for the direction of personnel assigned to work with him/her.
- Emphasis will be toward assessment/reassessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of care.
- Current California RN license, Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) required.
- Previous EDAP and MAB course preferred. If MAB is not current must obtain within 30 days of hire. Proficiency in ECG interpretation.
- Member of ENA professional organization preferred. Previous Emergency Department experience required.
- ***Specialty Pay Available***
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7010-2003-A