Registered Nurse, Emergency Room Night Shift
Position Name: Registered Nurse (Union)
Nursing Department: Emergency Room
Salary Range: $44.65 - $70.43 Hourly
Schedule: Full-Time, Night Shift 18:00 PM - 06:30 AM
Reports To: Director, Emergency Services
- Assumes responsibility for the complete care of the assigned patients during the shift worked.
- Provide leadership by working collaboratively with ancillary, nursing, and other personnel in maintaining professional standards of care.
- Responsible for the direction of personnel assigned to work with him/her.
- Emphasis will be toward assessment/reassessment, planning, implementation, evaluation, and documentation of care.
- Current California RN license, Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) are required.
- Previous EDAP and MAB courses preferred. If MAB is not current must obtain within 30 days of hire. Proficiency in ECG interpretation.
- Member of ENA professional organization preferred. Previous Emergency Department experience is required.
- **Specialty Pay Available**
- **Night Shift Differential**
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7010-2003-A