Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Position Name: Registered Nurse
Nursing Department: Emergency Room
Schedule: Full-Time 06:00 AM - 18:30 PM
Reports To: Director, Emergency Services
- Assumes responsibility for the complete care of the assigned patients during the shift worked.
- Provide leadership by working collaboratively with ancillary, nursing, and other personnel in maintaining professional standards of care.
- Responsible for the direction of personnel assigned to work with him/her.
- Emphasis will be toward assessment/reassessment, planning, implementation, evaluation, and documentation of care.
- Current California RN license, Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) are required.
- Previous EDAP and MAB courses are preferred. If MAB is not current must obtain within 30 days of hire. Proficiency in ECG interpretation.
- Member of ENA professional organization preferred. Previous Emergency Department experience is required.
- ***Specialty Pay Available***
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7010-2003-A