Registered Nurse, Pediatric Liaison Nurse, ER - Per Diem Varied Hours
Registered Nurse, Pediatric Liaison Nurse
Nursing Department: Emergency Room
Schedule: Per Diem Varied Hours
Reports To: Director, Emergency Services
- To establish accountability for the oversight of the Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics (EDAP) Program according to the current EDAP Standards.
- Current California RN license, Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) required.
- At least two years of experience working in pediatrics, or in an Emergency Department (ED) that provides care for pediatric patients, within the previous five years.
- Completion of a two-day pediatric emergency course within the last four (4) years.
- Completion of seven hours of pediatric continuing education (CE) approved by the Board of Registered Nursing every two years.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 7010-2003-A