RN, Cardiac Cath Lab - Per Diem Varied Hours
Registered Nurse, Cardiac Cath Lab
Nursing Department: Cardiac Diagnostic - Cath Lab
Schedule: Per Diem Varied Hours
Reports To: Director of Special Care Services
- To provide skillful assistance in the care of the patient before, during, and after special diagnostic and interventional cardiac procedures.
- Current California RN License, minimum (2) years of experience in acute-care.
- BLS/ACLS Certified, able to interpret cardiac arrhythmias, experience in critical care/ICU preferred.
- Cath Lab experience, minimum of 1 year, knowledgeable re Catheterization procedures, PPM, IABP, Impella, Rota Blading, Temporary Pacers, Hemodynamic monitoring.
- Procedural Sedation and good customer service skills.
- On-call hours required.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 7570-2003-A