RN/LVN, Coordinator Quality Initiatives FT 8:00 AM-4:30PM
Position: LVN, Coordinator, Quality Initiatives
Department: Quality/Risk Management
Statue: Full Time 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Develops and coordinates the components of the Beverly Hospital Initiative participation.
- Provides all levels of management, physicians and clinical staff with accurate and timely information for effective decision-making as it relates to the Core Measures.
- Current California LVN License.
- Working knowledge of the National Hospital Quality Measures.
- Minimum of 4 years of clinical experience in an acute care hospital. Case Management experienced preferred.
- Must have above average computer skills.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8715-1183-A