Senior Applications Analyst, IT
Position Name: Senior Applications Analyst
Category: Support Department IT
Salary Range: $39.61 - $62.45 Hourly
Schedule: FT 8:00 AM - 17:00 PM
Reports to: Applications Manager
Position Summary: Working under the direction of the manager, the primary purpose of this role is to partner with clinical and business end-users to analyze and document current state processes, identify opportunities for improvement, map future state processes to make sure outcomes are measurable and met, and to support and build our Meditech 6.x, eClinicalWorks, and other clinical and business application systems. This will include leading and managing projects analysis and deployment of solutions to meet regulatory requirements, business and clinical workflow design, upgrades, enhancements, and roll-outs within acute and ambulatory settings.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree in computer science, information systems, or a clinical degree preferred.
- 5-10 years of Health IT Industry experience in supporting acute or ambulatory clinical and business applications, implementation, and upgrades.
- Experience with Meditech, eClinicalWorks, ERP, or other electronic health records (EHR) systems preferred.
- Excellent end-user-facing skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- May require local travel to clinic sites
- May require other travel for business needs
- Valid driver's license and transportation available to meet job requirements
- Primarily works in a standard office environment
- Will be assigned to an on-call rotation and may be required to work off-hours and/or holiday shifts.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8480-1265-A