Speech Therapist - Per Diem 8AM to 4:30PM
Position: Speech Therapist
Department: Rehabilitation Services
Schedule: Per Diem 8:00AM to 4:30PM
Reports To: Director, Rehabilitation
- Evaluation of patients for therapeutic intervention in speech, language or swallowing deficits. Planning and administration of treatment.
- Provision of education/training to the patient, his or her family and other team members.
- Current California Speech and Language Pathology License.
- Current BCLS certification
- Able to communicate in English.
- ASHA certification.
- Must be able to perform swallow studies including MBSS
- Acute care experience required
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 7770-2233-A